Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ella's tuque (beanie) and mitts

Ross sent me some pictures of Ella in the tuque and mitts I knit for her. So of course I had to share. It's so hard for me to judge baby/toddler tuques. I always end up knitting them super tiny. I made Wallis try the tuque on before I finished it up, thinking if it fits a 7 year old it surely will fit a 2 and a half year old. It was a bit snug on Wallis but seems to fit Ella fine.



Doesn't she look adorable. As usual. I feel bad for any babies that I will have. Ella has set the standard for cuteness so insanely high. She is just so sweet and adorable. I hope I can have a baby as cute as her. They called me last night and she thanked me for knitting them for her and told me she loves them. Awwwwwwwwwww!!!


It's funny, because we are heading right into summer down here, but the little peanut wanted to wear her new knitted goods at breakfast and while colouring. God I love her. She isn't even wearing a jacket to put the mitt string through, but they hang nicely around her neck. I just hope they still fit her next winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment