Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jillian's sweater

Um, oh my friggin god. This is why I knit for my friends babies. This is my friend Amanda's baby Jillian. I sent her the little skull vest and this sweater. SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! This is definitely my favorite baby sweater to knit. I think it looks great.


Crystal just had her little girl, called her Gracie - I friggin love that name. I had Grace on my girl name list, but might have to take it off since I don't want my kids to have the same names as any of my friends kids. (What kids? Yeah I know. I'm a little overprepared.) But I'll have to send Crystal her little pink and taupe sweater even though I am going home in a month. Will post the bag I crocheted tomorrow. I think it looks great.

Going to see Justin Timberlake tonight - yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!! Come on, I know you're jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment