Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day treat

I got home at 8pm last night from work to find that AJ, aka the best boyfriend in the world, literally, had sent me the most beautiful flowers for Valentine's day. I had a very long, very bad day yesterday (see below), and I couldn't imagine a nicer thing to come home to. He just makes me smile. Adorable little Wallis asked me how you can send flowers from Canada.


Below is a picture of the black hat I made that was too big. Nobody with a big head wanted it so I felted it and I like how it fits much better now. I wore it the other day, but since it is summer down here, wool hats are not really necessary. It'll come in handy in Canada in the spring though.


It's Friday, but weekends are insignificant at the moment. My weeks don't actually end. This weekend I will be speding Saturday and Sunday trying to perfect everything so that I can take it to my university supervisor and we can look at the whole package to see if there are any gaps that need filling. I just want this to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment