Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quickie just because

It's been a long while since my last post. This is just a smallie to tide people over and to fill the gap because it is a crazy time and I have lots to say about the past couple months. Below is a tuque I crocheted for my darling frenchie Julie. I started it when I was in Montreal for training, hanging out with her, and I just sent it to her last week even though it's been done since October. I even wore it once, naughty me. I love this hat pattern.


The slipper below if for my darling cousin Jana. But it is huge and needs to be shrunk. Plus I am going to add ears and make them pink bunny slippers. I will post them when they are done.


Yes, I like pink. Anyways, I have to go, that's all for now. But I will definitely post pics and stories from Vegas soon. My 30th in Vegas. Best birthday ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment